Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.
Contributions are not tax deductible.
Women in Leadership PAC supports both state and federal candidates for public office. Women in Leadership PAC reports all donations as a federal political action committee. The federal committee provides funds for CA political action for candidates for state and local offices. The Board of Directors makes decisions regarding all candidate endorsement and contributions. By making this contribution, you agree to that assignment of funds, and you acknowledge that this is NOT a tax-deductible contribution. You ALSO confirm that the following are true:
1. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
2. I am not a federal contractor.
3. I am at least 18 years of age.
4. I am making this contribution, knowingly and voluntarily, on a personal credit or debit card with my own personal funds, not with funds provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
5. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
6. Where proof of COVID19 vaccination is required, I agree to provide it before admission to a WIL-hosted event.